Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Travel Grant Eligibility Requirements:
1. The applicant must either be an AAFS member/affiliate or an AAFS applicant for membership.
2. The applicant must have submitted an abstract either as a presenter or co-author for the annual meeting he/she will be attending.
3. The applicant must be a fourth year undergraduate or a graduate student at an accredited four-year college, university, or professional school whose accreditation is acceptable to the FSF Board of Trustees.
4. The applicant must have a letter of recommendation from his/her advisor or professor.
5. The applicant must submit a 400-600 word essay explaining how attendance at an AAFS meeting will impact his/her career decision.
6. The applicant must submit a curriculum vitae to include specifics regarding their involvement in forensic science.
All submissions must be completed and received by October 15. The deadline is firm with no extensions. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Please submit the aforementioned Student Travel Grant Requirements electronically to Kimberly Wrasse email@example.com, or by mail to: Kimberly Wrasse, FSF, 410 North 21st Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
Continuing Education Coordinator
American Academy of Forensic Sciences
410 North 21st Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904